"I wonder if that was from the pastrami rueben I had yesterday?"

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

No title

 Nothing to say today.  Got a new laptop at work, and two monitors and two docking stations.  I have to say, so far the pandemic has been very good to me, comparatively.  My house hasn't burned down, I still have a job, I like the people I live with, and no one I love has gotten sick, yet.

I always feeling like writing without a purpose (other than writing itself) is a waste.  I suppose any form of practice breeds a certain amount of skill.

Tonight I go fishing with my daughter.  Then it's off to an AA meeting (online) and then, if I'm not already falling asleep, an ego-crushing game of Scythe online.  Pretty good day, all things considered, if anything goes according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment