"I wonder if that was from the pastrami rueben I had yesterday?"

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Hope

February is nearly over.  Temps here have been in the 40's off and on for the last week.  I can make it home now before it gets pitch black out and I can actually see my keys as I'm trying to open the door.

Take heart, fellow Seasonal Affective Disorder sufferers, the long winter shall end soon.  Or in another month or so, at least.  At least it won't be February soon.  February is the worst of all months.  January has New Year's, and it's proximity to Christmas.  November's not so bad.  Heck, snow is pretty the first couple snowfalls of the year.  But February, what does February have to recommend it?  March may tease you will warm spells followed by a blizzard, but Febrary is a stone cold bitch of a month.

And in three days, it'll be done for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment